PASSIONATE ABOUT PRESERVING FAMILIES WITH DELINQUENT YOUTH ?
Savio seeks full-time family therapists to join our team providing intensive in-home services to families of youth 12-18 years old in the Denver metro area.
POSITION’S PRIMARY FUNCTION/OBJECTIVE:
To provide family preservation or family reunification services to referred families utilizing the Mulitsystemic Therapy (MST) model.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide community based treatment for youth and family with complex clinical, social, and educational problems. Services are delivered in the home, neighborhoods, schools, and communities.
- Emphasis is on promoting behavioral change in the youth’s natural environment.
- Conduct MST assessment including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses, and developing an analysis of the fit of problem behaviors within the ecological context.
- Engage primary caregiver and other key participants in active change oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Family interventions seek to promote the parent’s capacity to monitor and discipline the adolescent.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation of treatment efforts that promote peer and supervisory review and feedback, and that demonstrate compliance with the 9 MST Principles and MST Analytic Process.
- Collaborate with all relevant systems (i.e., school, courts, probation, etc.) and key participants within each system to ensure their buy-in and cooperation throughout MST treatment.
- Provide direct clinical treatment using methods compatible with MST principles and practices
- Participate in all MST training, supervision and consultation activities.
Salary range $41,000-$43,000 annually.
Savio offers a fun and challenging work environment, an opportunity to practice leading-edge treatment modalities, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including:
8 Paid Holidays
Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Sick and Vacation Time after six months
Company provided vehicles
Company provided smartphone
Check out our benefits: http://www.saviohouse.org/employment/benefits/
Watch our videos of Savio Employees explaining what they do and why the enjoy working with Savio : http://www.saviohouse.org/employment/come-grow-with-savio/
- A Master's degree is required in social work, counseling, psychology or related field.
- Registered in the Colorado Registered/Licensed Psychotherapy Database, or the ability to be registered.
- Applicants must be able to successfully pass a full criminal background check, urine test and have a current valid driver's license with a good motor vehicle record.
Savio House is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.